Casey and Connor were climbing a giant totem pole that came crashing down on top of Casey. He broke his back and was hobbling around (Dream Interpretation: Casey smashed his foot and is hobbling around).
Dad showed up wearing a tropical shirt after being in Florida for a hella long time (Dream Interpretation: He's dead and has been for awhile). He brought us chocolate covered pretzels as a souvenir (Dream Interpretation: I love chocolate covered pretzels).
I hugged him for the rest of the dream while Casey hobbled around in the background (Dream Interpretation: I want to hug my dad and Casey is still hobbling around).
It was actually a great dream because I could feel the hug. I feel a little bad for Dream Casey, but he refused treatment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wonderfully sweet and sad...I had a dream you were in the family blog :)
http://herdingquinlans.blogspot.com/
I'm THERE. Now I need to write something.
LQ.. I have been laughing out loud for an hour, Morgan just started reading your blog out loud to me. I have laughed, cried, but most of all feel proud of you as my niece . You have had some great stories.. that is how we keep us all alive.. storytelling.. love EQ
Post a Comment